Can't stop wondering
Another busy, long day passes me by;
And I can't help but wonder,
"Why am I here?
What am I doing?"
Sigh! The element of truth; ...
"Sinks into me, like -
the evening sunset on a cloudy day,
the darkness that hides its beauty,
my smile just a facade to cover unexplained emotions."
...That HE shows us in ways of his own,
HE is the boss,
Life goes on and
I still can't stop wondering...
And I can't help but wonder,
"Why am I here?
What am I doing?"
Sigh! The element of truth; ...
"Sinks into me, like -
the evening sunset on a cloudy day,
the darkness that hides its beauty,
my smile just a facade to cover unexplained emotions."
...That HE shows us in ways of his own,
HE is the boss,
Life goes on and
I still can't stop wondering...

3 Comments:
Ponder Ponder let the world wonder
Wonder Wonder let the world ponder
Little Little matters of the world
Hard Hard words of the world
Wander Wander let the mind under
Under Under let the mind wander
Bigger Bigger matters of the world
Soft Soft words of the world
There She is, so different form the rest
Sitting alone in solitude, she smiles at herself
The world around her spins and moves ahead
She looks at them and smiles, once again
She is thinking what's the purpose of her life
Why is she sent at this time on this earth
What is it that she wants to do with her life
That is quite uncommon and very much different
Its just the space she needs to sit and think
And she surely will find out what she wants
She will follow that earnestly thereafter
Without any guilt and/or second thoughts
And she also seeks some time
As she believes she is cut out to do great things
That she has unlimited potential
Yet to be tapped, hidden somewhere within
She knows She is not meant for the world of mortals
That is far too mundane and monotonous
Very much against her taste in life
And way below her abilities and potential
I read ur post and realized I am not the only one asking the question, "who am I and what am I doing (at times what the hell am I doing)?"
Happy Blogging.
Post a Comment
<< Home